What is Generic PUA HI (PUA) infection?
In this article you will discover regarding the interpretation of Generic PUA HI (PUA) and its unfavorable impact on your computer. Such ransomware are a kind of malware that is clarified by on-line frauds to require paying the ransom money by a sufferer.
Most of the situations, Generic PUA HI (PUA) infection will certainly instruct its targets to initiate funds transfer for the function of reducing the effects of the amendments that the Trojan infection has actually presented to the victim’s device.
Generic PUA HI (PUA) Summary
These modifications can be as adheres to:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Injection (inter-process);
- Injection with CreateRemoteThread in a remote process;
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Reads data out of its own binary image. The trick that allows the malware to read data out of your computer’s memory.
Everything you run, type, or click on your computer goes through the memory. This includes passwords, bank account numbers, emails, and other confidential information. With this vulnerability, there is the potential for a malicious program to read that data.
- Drops a binary and executes it. Trojan-Downloader installs itself to the system and waits until an Internet connection becomes available to connect to a remote server or website in order to download additional malware onto the infected computer.
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Attempts to repeatedly call a single API many times in order to delay analysis time. This significantly complicates the work of the virus analyzer. Typical malware tactics!
- Ciphering the papers situated on the sufferer’s hard disk — so the sufferer can no longer use the data;
- Preventing routine access to the sufferer’s workstation;
Generic PUA HI (PUA)
The most regular networks through which Generic PUA HI (PUA) are infused are:
- By methods of phishing e-mails. Email phishing is a cyber attack that uses disguised email as a goal is to trick the recipient into believing that the message is something they want or need — a request from their bank, for instance, or a note from someone in their company — and to click a link for download a malware.
- As a consequence of individual winding up on a source that organizes a harmful software program;
As quickly as the Trojan is successfully infused, it will either cipher the information on the target’s PC or stop the device from functioning in a correct manner – while likewise putting a ransom note that points out the demand for the victims to effect the payment for the objective of decrypting the papers or recovering the file system back to the preliminary condition. In many circumstances, the ransom money note will show up when the customer reboots the PC after the system has actually currently been harmed.
Generic PUA HI (PUA) distribution networks.
In numerous corners of the globe, Generic PUA HI (PUA) grows by jumps as well as bounds. Nonetheless, the ransom money notes and methods of extorting the ransom money quantity might vary relying on certain regional (regional) setups. The ransom notes as well as methods of obtaining the ransom money quantity may differ depending on particular local (local) settings.
As an example:
Faulty informs regarding unlicensed software application.
In particular locations, the Trojans frequently wrongfully report having found some unlicensed applications enabled on the sufferer’s gadget. The alert after that demands the individual to pay the ransom.
Faulty statements regarding unlawful content.
In countries where software program piracy is much less popular, this method is not as reliable for the cyber frauds. Alternatively, the Generic PUA HI (PUA) popup alert might incorrectly claim to be deriving from a police establishment and will certainly report having situated kid pornography or various other unlawful data on the gadget.
Generic PUA HI (PUA) popup alert might wrongly assert to be deriving from a regulation enforcement institution and will report having situated child pornography or various other illegal information on the tool. The alert will in a similar way have a demand for the customer to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: C3F4657Emd5: ee264d3a80724c26cf724a688adc6c1bname: EE264D3A80724C26CF724A688ADC6C1B.mlwsha1: 78b7cd785679e2c7e912b0e6d0799435e735fe30sha256: 7ff0b57212019b9e44b7649426aaebe661a20ca7150df2259a586b7f3018d5c3sha512: ddc9d7a2690e5a8b67e24256ed649580318475943fbe2bca25602ed1280545b6dc1f3b59d1f7217191120f5e557f1e35a5126a40cbd247b016bf8150049f915bssdeep: 24576:bBW/W9RXIyYPZCWvDVN8kKlqmuBYKq7I6Khyk0ti:8o4dZCw8tlqnLSKhj08type: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:LegalCopyright: FileVersion: 22.11.56 CompanyName: 6JToIJdj5VniBopZaNyV Comments: This installation was built with Inno Setup.ProductName: 6JToIJdj5VniBopZaNyV ProductVersion: 22.11.56 FileDescription: 6JToIJdj5VniBopZaNyV Translation: 0x0000 0x04b0
Generic PUA HI (PUA) also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 005301de1 )|
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 85)|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 005301de1 )|
|Sophos||Generic PUA HI (PUA)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=97)|
How to remove Generic PUA HI (PUA) ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Generic PUA HI (PUA) files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Generic PUA HI (PUA) you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)