What is Generic PUA BK (PUA) infection?
In this short article you will certainly discover concerning the definition of Generic PUA BK (PUA) as well as its negative effect on your computer. Such ransomware are a type of malware that is elaborated by on the internet scams to demand paying the ransom by a target.
In the majority of the situations, Generic PUA BK (PUA) ransomware will certainly advise its victims to initiate funds move for the purpose of neutralizing the changes that the Trojan infection has introduced to the victim’s tool.
Generic PUA BK (PUA) Summary
These alterations can be as complies with:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Unconventionial binary language: Russian;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Russian;
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the papers found on the target’s hard disk — so the victim can no longer make use of the information;
- Preventing regular access to the victim’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
Generic PUA BK (PUA)
One of the most normal channels through which Generic PUA BK (PUA) Trojans are injected are:
- By means of phishing e-mails;
- As an effect of customer winding up on a source that organizes a malicious software application;
As quickly as the Trojan is effectively injected, it will either cipher the data on the sufferer’s PC or avoid the gadget from operating in an appropriate manner – while additionally putting a ransom money note that mentions the need for the targets to impact the payment for the objective of decrypting the files or bring back the file system back to the preliminary condition. In the majority of instances, the ransom money note will turn up when the client restarts the PC after the system has actually already been harmed.
Generic PUA BK (PUA) distribution channels.
In numerous corners of the world, Generic PUA BK (PUA) expands by jumps as well as bounds. Nevertheless, the ransom money notes and methods of extorting the ransom amount may differ depending upon specific regional (regional) settings. The ransom money notes as well as techniques of extorting the ransom money quantity may vary depending on particular regional (regional) setups.
As an example:
Faulty alerts concerning unlicensed software program.
In particular locations, the Trojans frequently wrongfully report having actually discovered some unlicensed applications allowed on the sufferer’s tool. The alert then demands the individual to pay the ransom.
Faulty declarations about illegal content.
In nations where software application piracy is less popular, this method is not as effective for the cyber fraudulences. Conversely, the Generic PUA BK (PUA) popup alert might wrongly assert to be originating from a law enforcement institution as well as will report having located child pornography or various other prohibited data on the gadget.
Generic PUA BK (PUA) popup alert may wrongly claim to be acquiring from a legislation enforcement establishment and will certainly report having situated child porn or various other prohibited data on the device. The alert will likewise contain a need for the customer to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: F700674Cmd5: 4fa0a16dac8432664e20b9b854585cb3name: 4FA0A16DAC8432664E20B9B854585CB3.mlwsha1: 1af77016772100c405a5914fc35579d81bd11804sha256: 7cba2ee636730e7511a67b73968f019a65b99675255396f2088f1cae7db5ac1dsha512: 145f979f0a32660df949cd23a518104b5cbc9d85f88635db7e09b8ad74bd8dc76a005b6658762e8e1f4466379eff56cf9018d4f91659ceacb854fd62c4c6cd58ssdeep: 12288:2ivYq5Svfa3jZE2uDQYpI9B1NVn+4QW9RQBzMWI/8kqr8Cl6Q3:2ivH3dE2uQYpkNhRQW9RQB4WLZtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:LegalCopyright: Copyright (C) 2018FileVersion: 18.104.22.168CompanyName: TODO: ProductName: TODO: ProductVersion: 22.214.171.124FileDescription: TODO: Translation: 0x0419 0x04b0
Generic PUA BK (PUA) also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 00528e801 )|
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 005267551 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.GCWT|
|Sophos||Generic PUA BK (PUA)|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
|MAX||malware (ai score=82)|
How to remove Generic PUA BK (PUA) ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Generic PUA BK (PUA) files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Generic PUA BK (PUA) you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)