What is Generic PUA BF (PUA) infection?
In this short article you will find about the definition of Generic PUA BF (PUA) and also its unfavorable effect on your computer. Such ransomware are a kind of malware that is specified by on the internet frauds to demand paying the ransom by a victim.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
In the majority of the cases, Generic PUA BF (PUA) infection will instruct its sufferers to launch funds move for the objective of counteracting the modifications that the Trojan infection has actually presented to the sufferer’s tool.
Generic PUA BF (PUA) Summary
These modifications can be as complies with:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Unconventionial binary language: Russian;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Russian;
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the papers found on the sufferer’s disk drive — so the victim can no more use the information;
- Preventing normal access to the target’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
Generic PUA BF (PUA)
One of the most typical networks whereby Generic PUA BF (PUA) Ransomware are injected are:
- By ways of phishing e-mails;
- As an effect of individual winding up on a source that hosts a harmful software;
As quickly as the Trojan is effectively injected, it will either cipher the data on the target’s computer or stop the tool from operating in a proper way – while additionally putting a ransom note that discusses the need for the targets to impact the settlement for the objective of decrypting the files or restoring the data system back to the first condition. In many circumstances, the ransom note will certainly show up when the customer restarts the COMPUTER after the system has actually already been damaged.
Generic PUA BF (PUA) circulation channels.
In different edges of the world, Generic PUA BF (PUA) grows by jumps as well as bounds. Nonetheless, the ransom money notes and also tricks of extorting the ransom quantity might vary depending on specific regional (regional) setups. The ransom notes as well as methods of obtaining the ransom amount may differ depending on particular local (regional) setups.
Faulty informs regarding unlicensed software application.
In specific locations, the Trojans commonly wrongfully report having spotted some unlicensed applications enabled on the sufferer’s tool. The sharp then requires the user to pay the ransom money.
Faulty statements about illegal content.
In countries where software application piracy is much less popular, this technique is not as reliable for the cyber scams. Alternatively, the Generic PUA BF (PUA) popup alert may falsely declare to be stemming from a police organization and also will report having located child porn or various other illegal data on the tool.
Generic PUA BF (PUA) popup alert may falsely assert to be acquiring from a law enforcement institution and also will certainly report having situated kid porn or other prohibited information on the gadget. The alert will similarly consist of a requirement for the customer to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: 7F07B762md5: 3605a8eb0a0d4d11a57b411004641a0fname: 3605A8EB0A0D4D11A57B411004641A0F.mlwsha1: 1511c4c99bb90b21b43e3cdd4f24600068f4e82csha256: 7faaccac37d44035436d36a608f587b3e73a08a9a04c20891c170d683da2d70esha512: 9e8a345dbbdef8a2659f446173b4e5c5b239c9d65c1ab929f70311d52ea36be0d86941758746899015aa6e80022a5e9377982cf3276a831a140d8f7acfa5f465ssdeep: 12288:1i8k8AVTGMiwDwRvpiwC4fKNEwRXgglMx6way3gK:1i8sqiwHfIEeXwx6watype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:LegalCopyright: Copyright (C) 2018FileVersion: 220.127.116.11CompanyName: TODO: ProductName: TODO: ProductVersion: 18.104.22.168FileDescription: TODO: Translation: 0x0419 0x04b0
Generic PUA BF (PUA) also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 005267551 )|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 00528e801 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.GCWT|
|Sophos||Generic PUA BF (PUA)|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
|MAX||malware (ai score=89)|
How to remove Generic PUA BF (PUA) ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Generic PUA BF (PUA) files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Generic PUA BF (PUA) you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)