What is Downloader.Win32.Agent infection?
In this article you will locate concerning the interpretation of Downloader.Win32.Agent and its negative effect on your computer system. Such ransomware are a type of malware that is elaborated by on-line fraudulences to require paying the ransom money by a sufferer.
Most of the situations, Downloader.Win32.Agent infection will certainly advise its sufferers to launch funds transfer for the function of reducing the effects of the amendments that the Trojan infection has actually introduced to the victim’s tool.
These alterations can be as complies with:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Attempts to connect to a dead IP:Port (1 unique times);
- Presents an Authenticode digital signature;
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Reads data out of its own binary image. The trick that allows the malware to read data out of your computer’s memory.
Everything you run, type, or click on your computer goes through the memory. This includes passwords, bank account numbers, emails, and other confidential information. With this vulnerability, there is the potential for a malicious program to read that data.
- Drops a binary and executes it. Trojan-Downloader installs itself to the system and waits until an Internet connection becomes available to connect to a remote server or website in order to download additional malware onto the infected computer.
- HTTP traffic contains suspicious features which may be indicative of malware related traffic;
- Performs some HTTP requests;
- Attempts to modify proxy settings. This trick used for inject malware into connection between browser and server;
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the records located on the target’s disk drive — so the victim can no more make use of the data;
- Preventing normal access to the sufferer’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
One of the most regular networks through which Downloader.Win32.Agent are injected are:
- By ways of phishing emails;
- As an effect of user winding up on a resource that hosts a destructive software program;
As soon as the Trojan is successfully injected, it will certainly either cipher the information on the target’s PC or prevent the gadget from operating in a correct fashion – while likewise placing a ransom money note that points out the requirement for the victims to impact the settlement for the purpose of decrypting the files or bring back the file system back to the initial problem. In most circumstances, the ransom money note will show up when the customer restarts the COMPUTER after the system has already been damaged.
Downloader.Win32.Agent circulation networks.
In numerous corners of the globe, Downloader.Win32.Agent grows by jumps and also bounds. Nevertheless, the ransom notes and also methods of obtaining the ransom amount might vary depending on particular neighborhood (regional) setups. The ransom notes and tricks of extorting the ransom quantity may differ depending on particular regional (local) settings.
Faulty informs about unlicensed software.
In particular areas, the Trojans commonly wrongfully report having identified some unlicensed applications made it possible for on the target’s device. The sharp then requires the customer to pay the ransom.
Faulty statements regarding illegal web content.
In nations where software piracy is much less popular, this approach is not as efficient for the cyber fraudulences. Conversely, the Downloader.Win32.Agent popup alert might falsely declare to be stemming from a police institution and will certainly report having located child porn or various other illegal data on the device.
Downloader.Win32.Agent popup alert may falsely assert to be acquiring from a law enforcement organization and will report having situated child pornography or other prohibited information on the device. The alert will similarly consist of a need for the user to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: DD681E15md5: dc8d06eb5868945081bb94da150b7c19name: DC8D06EB5868945081BB94DA150B7C19.mlwsha1: cf094e422721c9aec10140f4f0d212dc60d5b9desha256: 59a616fb834a0b2d228f73f8b26d14a5430ca017a827264437d039ac4e282eafsha512: 138a3f962e753582d366e4f5e64456f05151bd3cd4161015738ba4a6b1a27fc65ef6c5223d2cc8fe16552f2a5fcf0ccb6682e54764d0566a258d2e55021ac013ssdeep: 1536:JLXB65939tY6HBg4sXJm4dHL5rFBaLnVy4EOcVf2SoK:JLk395hYXJl3And4oKtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows, Nullsoft Installer self-extracting archive
Version Info:LegalCopyright: xa9 iWin inc.FileVersion: 22.214.171.124CompanyName: iWin inc.ProductName: MsnStreaming GamesProductVersion: 126.96.36.199FileDescription: MsnStreaming Games DownloaderTranslation: 0x0409 0x0000
Downloader.Win32.Agent also known as:
|Sophos||Generic ML PUA (PUA)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 85)|
|VBA32||suspected of Trojan.Downloader.gen.h|
How to remove Downloader.Win32.Agent virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Downloader.Win32.Agent files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Downloader.Win32.Agent you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)