Cash App is a mobile payment service through which users can transfer funds to each other. It was designed for mobile applications to be easy to use. But as application developers come up with more applications with more convenient functionality, users often move from one platform to another. If you decide to switch to another money transfer service too, or if you feel uncomfortable using Cash App more, or if you don’t transfer money at all, whatever the reason, we are ready to give you instructions on how to delete your account.
To uninstall the Cash App , you must delete the account, not just the app on your phone. If you delete only the app, your account will still exist. After deletion, you will eventually be able to create a new account using the same password and email, but you will not be able to return your payment history.
How to Delete a Cash App account
Remove your account by the steps below you will be able to on all devices on iPhone, iPad, or Android.
- Launch Cash App on your Android or iOS device.
- Before the process of deletion, transfer the money in your account to your bank. To do this, click the Bank icon in the lower-left corner, then click “Withdraw”. If you have any Bitcoin shares, sell them before closing your account.
- In the upper-right corner Click the Account icon.
- Click Support
- Click Something Else at the bottom of the next screen
- On the next page, at the end of the page, choose Account Settings.
- Open the Account Settings menu and find the option Close my Cash App Account, toward the bottom of the list.
- Click Confirm and you will sign out of the Cash App. Before you uninstall the app, make sure that you receive an email from Cash App stating that your account has been deleted.
- After you have deleted your account, you can delete the Cash App from your device.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel to be the first to know about news and our exclusive materials on information security.
User Review( votes)