What is BScope.TrojanRansom.Agent infection?
In this post you will find regarding the definition of BScope.TrojanRansom.Agent as well as its adverse impact on your computer. Such ransomware are a kind of malware that is clarified by online frauds to require paying the ransom money by a target.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
Subscribe to our Telegram channel to be the first to know about news and our exclusive materials on information security.
In the majority of the situations, BScope.TrojanRansom.Agent virus will advise its sufferers to initiate funds transfer for the purpose of reducing the effects of the modifications that the Trojan infection has introduced to the target’s tool.
These adjustments can be as complies with:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Injection (inter-process);
- Injection (Process Hollowing);
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Attempts to connect to a dead IP:Port (5 unique times);
- Starts servers listening on 127.0.0.1:40301;
- Reads data out of its own binary image. The trick that allows the malware to read data out of your computer’s memory.
Everything you run, type, or click on your computer goes through the memory. This includes passwords, bank account numbers, emails, and other confidential information. With this vulnerability, there is the potential for a malicious program to read that data.
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- The executable is compressed using UPX;
- Executed a process and injected code into it, probably while unpacking;
- Installs Tor on the infected machine;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup.
There is simple tactic using the Windows startup folder located at:
C:\Users\[user-name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup Shortcut links (.lnk extension) placed in this folder will cause Windows to launch the application each time [user-name] logs into Windows.
The registry run keys perform the same action, and can be located in different locations:
- Collects information about installed applications;
- Creates a hidden or system file. The malware adds the hidden attribute to every file and folder on your system, so it appears as if everything has been deleted from your hard drive.
- Creates a copy of itself;
- Ciphering the documents located on the victim’s hard drive — so the sufferer can no more make use of the information;
- Preventing routine access to the target’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
One of the most regular channels through which BScope.TrojanRansom.Agent Trojans are infused are:
- By ways of phishing emails;
- As a consequence of customer winding up on a source that hosts a destructive software application;
As quickly as the Trojan is successfully infused, it will either cipher the data on the sufferer’s computer or stop the tool from functioning in a proper way – while also putting a ransom note that states the demand for the victims to impact the payment for the function of decrypting the files or restoring the data system back to the first condition. In most circumstances, the ransom money note will turn up when the client restarts the PC after the system has currently been damaged.
BScope.TrojanRansom.Agent circulation networks.
In numerous edges of the world, BScope.TrojanRansom.Agent expands by leaps and bounds. However, the ransom notes and also tricks of obtaining the ransom money amount might vary relying on particular local (regional) setups. The ransom notes as well as tricks of extorting the ransom money amount might differ depending on specific regional (local) settings.
As an example:
Faulty informs about unlicensed software.
In certain locations, the Trojans often wrongfully report having actually spotted some unlicensed applications enabled on the sufferer’s tool. The alert then demands the customer to pay the ransom.
Faulty statements concerning prohibited web content.
In nations where software application piracy is much less preferred, this method is not as reliable for the cyber fraudulences. Alternatively, the BScope.TrojanRansom.Agent popup alert might wrongly claim to be originating from a police institution as well as will report having situated child porn or various other illegal data on the device.
BScope.TrojanRansom.Agent popup alert might wrongly declare to be acquiring from a regulation enforcement establishment and also will report having situated kid pornography or other prohibited information on the tool. The alert will similarly consist of a demand for the user to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: B1D43AC3md5: 7bedf074953476df04436b8e4d6f8870name: 2c.jpgsha1: d134eda4a94d5048f72d0176f501faa4b0fafa3fsha256: 35e627482a89782328378f62e03413e104d631e78837234075f13e1ed8e640f6sha512: 25cce3a5b51eeded8546522da6ebd7c1c07548d419719a8681f06da72c4c70a0242f213dd1a47baa47d78d24f5f8d7925c25b837c36ce1b50deafa1eb4bc586bssdeep: 24576:A63TF5Hz8JNcjdGWFtA+Lj7lBC3iSRErD4sdoT3HTcV/jP3QP8jlm+2ZKFrAlSY:L3TFcNSIWFtlf7lqyrD4z3HTcV/jP3qtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows, UPX compressed
Version Info:LegalCopyright: Copyright xa9 2013. All rights reserved. Hyperionics Technology LLCInternalName: SecondFdderFileVersion: 188.8.131.52CompanyName: Hyperionics Technology LLCPrivateBuild: 184.108.40.206LegalTrademarks: Copyright xa9 2013. All rights reserved. Hyperionics Technology LLCComments: Adcs CancelsProductName: SecondFdderLanguages: EnglishProductVersion: 220.127.116.11FileDescription: Adcs CancelsOriginalFilename: SecondFdderTranslation: 0x0409 0x04b0
BScope.TrojanRansom.Agent also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Riskware ( 0040eff71 )|
|K7GW||Riskware ( 0040eff71 )|
|MAX||malware (ai score=80)|
|Endgame||malicious (moderate confidence)|
How to remove BScope.TrojanRansom.Agent virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the install-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for BScope.TrojanRansom.Agent files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove BScope.TrojanRansom.Agent you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)
- GridinSoft Anti-Malware Review from HowToFix site: https://howtofix.guide/gridinsoft-anti-malware/
- More information about GridinSoft products: https://gridinsoft.com/products/