What is Backdoor:Win32/Aybo.B infection?
In this article you will certainly locate about the meaning of Backdoor:Win32/Aybo.B and also its adverse influence on your computer. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is specified by online fraudulences to require paying the ransom by a victim.
In the majority of the instances, Backdoor:Win32/Aybo.B virus will certainly advise its targets to initiate funds move for the objective of counteracting the changes that the Trojan infection has actually introduced to the victim’s device.
These adjustments can be as complies with:
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.;
- Expresses interest in specific running processes;
- A process created a hidden window;
- Drops a binary and executes it. Trojan-Downloader installs itself to the system and waits until an Internet connection becomes available to connect to a remote server or website in order to download additional malware onto the infected computer.
- HTTP traffic contains suspicious features which may be indicative of malware related traffic;
- Performs some HTTP requests;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup. There is simple tactic using the Windows startup folder located at:
C:\Users\[user-name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup. Shortcut links (.lnk extension) placed in this folder will cause Windows to launch the application each time [user-name] logs into Windows.
The registry run keys perform the same action, and can be located in different locations:
- Creates a hidden or system file. The malware adds the hidden attribute to every file and folder on your system, so it appears as if everything has been deleted from your hard drive.
- Likely virus infection of existing system binary;
- Checks the CPU name from registry, possibly for anti-virtualization;
- Attempts to modify proxy settings. This trick used for inject malware into connection between browser and server;
- Creates a copy of itself;
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the records located on the sufferer’s hard disk — so the sufferer can no longer utilize the information;
- Preventing regular access to the target’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
One of the most regular networks whereby Backdoor:Win32/Aybo.B are injected are:
- By ways of phishing emails;
- As a consequence of user ending up on a source that organizes a destructive software;
As quickly as the Trojan is successfully infused, it will either cipher the information on the victim’s computer or protect against the device from working in a correct fashion – while additionally positioning a ransom note that discusses the need for the targets to effect the repayment for the function of decrypting the papers or bring back the data system back to the first condition. In most instances, the ransom note will turn up when the customer restarts the COMPUTER after the system has currently been damaged.
Backdoor:Win32/Aybo.B circulation networks.
In various edges of the globe, Backdoor:Win32/Aybo.B expands by jumps and also bounds. However, the ransom notes and also tricks of obtaining the ransom amount may vary depending upon particular local (local) settings. The ransom money notes as well as tricks of extorting the ransom money quantity might vary depending on particular regional (local) setups.
Faulty notifies concerning unlicensed software application.
In specific locations, the Trojans commonly wrongfully report having spotted some unlicensed applications allowed on the sufferer’s tool. The sharp then requires the user to pay the ransom.
Faulty statements regarding unlawful content.
In countries where software application piracy is less prominent, this method is not as reliable for the cyber fraudulences. Additionally, the Backdoor:Win32/Aybo.B popup alert may incorrectly declare to be deriving from a law enforcement institution and also will report having located child porn or other illegal information on the device.
Backdoor:Win32/Aybo.B popup alert might falsely claim to be acquiring from a legislation enforcement establishment as well as will certainly report having located youngster porn or various other illegal information on the device. The alert will in a similar way include a need for the customer to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: 2104DFACmd5: c5e77bafac556a261536c033834b1e83name: C5E77BAFAC556A261536C033834B1E83.mlwsha1: 996f36d73614156fc4298802b43cd77140f1a646sha256: 33cf59bdd6da17a738a82d12a492349b7fe4ede0a0979465bdc1b6d7a8b857b9sha512: cfd1c0387649b46110bc678fd7ed88952336d9c0b491bf93ed3d3fda77c03b4385da663877c8bc3e898a6a73a5623e04f2f59f8766f1fd3e34e12681a78f547dssdeep: 6144:jx7DbYTRT9LNw9zcGJFelnblbDPQ/EZUYvF+2cOMHAohX/tcfQ3gcPhThtvU+nC:jtYTLiZhJFelnbdv7MHQQwA5hC6symktype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Backdoor:Win32/Aybo.B also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 7000000f1 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 7000000f1 )|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=85)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Delf.NLT|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
How to remove Backdoor:Win32/Aybo.B virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Backdoor:Win32/Aybo.B files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Backdoor:Win32/Aybo.B you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)