What is Strictor.116424 infection?
In this article you will certainly locate regarding the definition of Strictor.116424 and its adverse effect on your computer system. Such ransomware are a kind of malware that is elaborated by online scams to require paying the ransom by a target.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
In the majority of the situations, Strictor.116424 ransomware will certainly advise its targets to launch funds move for the purpose of counteracting the changes that the Trojan infection has introduced to the sufferer’s gadget.
These adjustments can be as follows:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.;
- Reads data out of its own binary image. The trick that allows the malware to read data out of your computer’s memory.
Everything you run, type, or click on your computer goes through the memory. This includes passwords, bank account numbers, emails, and other confidential information. With this vulnerability, there is the potential for a malicious program to read that data.
- A process created a hidden window;
- Creates an excessive number of UDP connection attempts to external IP addresses;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Attempts to delete volume shadow copies;
- Attempts to repeatedly call a single API many times in order to delay analysis time. This significantly complicates the work of the virus analyzer. Typical malware tactics!
- Exhibits behavior characteristic of Cerber ransomware;
- Collects information to fingerprint the system. There are behavioral human characteristics that can be used to digitally identify a person to grant access to systems, devices, or data. Unlike passwords and verification codes, fingerprints are fundamental parts of user’s identities. Among the threats blocked on biometric data processing and storage systems is spyware, the malware used in phishing attacks (mostly spyware downloaders and droppers), ransomware, and Banking Trojans as posing the greatest danger.
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the papers located on the victim’s hard drive — so the sufferer can no more use the data;
- Preventing routine accessibility to the victim’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
One of the most normal networks through which Strictor.116424 Trojans are injected are:
- By ways of phishing e-mails;
- As a consequence of user winding up on a source that organizes a destructive software application;
As soon as the Trojan is effectively infused, it will certainly either cipher the information on the target’s computer or prevent the tool from working in a proper manner – while likewise placing a ransom money note that mentions the requirement for the sufferers to impact the settlement for the function of decrypting the papers or bring back the file system back to the initial condition. In a lot of circumstances, the ransom money note will certainly come up when the client restarts the COMPUTER after the system has already been harmed.
Strictor.116424 circulation networks.
In numerous edges of the world, Strictor.116424 expands by jumps and also bounds. However, the ransom notes and also tricks of extorting the ransom money amount may vary depending on specific local (regional) setups. The ransom money notes as well as methods of obtaining the ransom money amount may differ depending on certain regional (regional) setups.
Faulty informs concerning unlicensed software program.
In certain locations, the Trojans frequently wrongfully report having actually discovered some unlicensed applications allowed on the target’s gadget. The sharp after that requires the user to pay the ransom money.
Faulty declarations about illegal material.
In nations where software application piracy is less preferred, this method is not as reliable for the cyber scams. Additionally, the Strictor.116424 popup alert might incorrectly claim to be stemming from a police institution as well as will report having located kid porn or various other prohibited information on the tool.
Strictor.116424 popup alert may incorrectly claim to be deriving from a law enforcement organization as well as will certainly report having located child pornography or various other illegal data on the gadget. The alert will in a similar way include a demand for the individual to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: D68E00A5md5: bc5b30ccb66a58d9a165063db1ece502name: BC5B30CCB66A58D9A165063DB1ECE502.mlwsha1: 593e4b3c493c2d6b21ebbccf0010c1a22a838ba6sha256: 54ef6b27e238b3ff049f0fb61b0341c0b7a8e0859845f927f02f6186cad58291sha512: b81e6213a09e79bef11b0cf682ca7009507d056b56f27e75badefd1a4cf2a9e253b3916ef23d1ead292fb379a7a2c29c5574677b5674105c4ef141c6b9fd6a9dssdeep: 12288:WRzgjJDnd5nMci66aG293m2nIX7neOyjirujGWlLJ8B:2gjJTd9Mh66M9/njtjJuBtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows, Nullsoft Installer self-extracting archive
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Strictor.116424 also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 0055e3ef1 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 0055e3ef1 )|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 99)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=86)|
How to remove Strictor.116424 ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Strictor.116424 files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Strictor.116424 you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)